Monday 23 November 2009

My Apologies.....


Apologies to my faithful readers - I've been in hospital, after falling in the Cairngorms (Only low-level walking) however a sharp frost overnight ensured that some of the paths were very slippery.

I somehow managed to go over on my ankle breaking my wrist as I fell. Fortunately Copernicus was with me and his barking attracted some nearby fell runners (I am extremly grateful for your assistance if you are reading this - I didn't even get to ask you your names !).

The long and short of it being I've not been able to type or correspond, other than by telephone. My strapping has been removed today - so I just wanted to keep you all updated on the blog.

My thanks once again go to everyone for their kindness and best wishes. Hopefully the blog will be back up to speed shortly.

Watch this space,

Mr Jackson.