Thursday 27 August 2009

A Steal.... In Lossie

Following on from my last post, on the breaking and entering estate agent - I've actually found something that may legally be termed as 'a steal'.

I just popped in to Moray Property in Lossiemouth, to have a chat with them about the local property market (but mainly to be offered a cup of Ringtons and a lovely Blueberry muffin - made by David's wife).

A new for sale instruction on the board grabbed my attention - It is for a first floor apartment in Marine Court, opposite the Stotfield Hotel, it was a former hotel itself, before being transformed into exclusive apartments by Tullochs about 5 years ago.

'The owner is looking for a quick sale', David told me. 'And as instructed it is marketed well under the Home Report valuation'.

It's priced at £210k fixed, for a very large 3 bed apartment, with commanding panoramic sea views from every window, private parking and lift access. An identical apartment above is listed with another agent at offers over £265k.

Well worth a look when it comes on the market at the end of this week. But if you're not yet in a position to buy, they also have a top floor duplex to rent at a very reasonable £650.00 pcm.

I better not try and convince myself, as Mrs Jackson has already had words about me bringing home house brochures from Norway. I need to keep on her good side, as I've seen a new boat for sale too..... I bruise all too easily now....

Until the next time.

Mr Jackson.