Wednesday 5 August 2009

Rental Of The Week .......How much.......!



I was in London over the weekend, taking advantage of a low-cost flight from Inverness to Gatwick with Mrs Jackson.

Whilst waiting to pick up Mrs J from the hairdressers in Brompton Road, I was browsing in the window of Harrods Estates and came across this beauty (at first I thought they had put the comma in the wrong place, as I read on I found out they hadn't !

Description
A quite exceptional property very rarely seen on the rental market. Accommodation comprises six bedroom suites, two receptions, a library, a screening room, gym, hydrotherapy spa, two kitchens and numerous terraces. Available for long term let at £25,000pw and for short let at £40,000pw.

Read the full description and see the property here.

Ideal for the Sultan of Brunei or a Premiership footballer perhaps ?

As I think I may be too old to play for Manchester United I had to console myself with a meal at The Box Wood cafe in Kensington, which is owned by Gordon Ramsay.

After paying an exhorbitant amount for Aberdeen Angus Rib eye steak, I was glad to be headed home to Moray, where you don't need to be related to Royalty to rent a nice property or pay a Kings Ransom for your dinner.

Sometimes we don't know when we have it good !

Mrs Jackson's hair did look nice though, (at least until the next day when we got caught in a severe downpour on Culbin beach).

Stay 'Up North' people - It's not so grim....

Until the next one,

Mr Jackson.