Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas !

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Thank you especially to those that have sent me Christmas cards, cakes and mince pies ! Much appreciated - as my ever increasing waistline will confirm.

And of course my thanks go to the genorous guys at Moray Rentals who have enabled me to write this blog, using their wi-fi connection, knowledge base and expertise.

They've made an old man very happy and I've really enjoyed writing this and chatting with them over the last year - I will continue to do so, as long as people are willing to read my opions and ramblings !

I'll be back early in the new year. I'm spending Christmas with my family in America - The best present I could wish for.

Hope yours may be just as enjoyable !

Until next year.

Mr Jackson.